Wichita, KS, United States
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier currently has an exciting opportunity available for an Administrative Intern based in Wichita, KS.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Provides clerical and administrative support
- Analyze and compile data
- Update and maintain databases
- Assist with special projects that focus on delivering results against the business plan
- Assist the team with business analysis
- Work as part of the team to provide support to ensure reliability and efficiency with processes
- Interface with Bombardier personnel to ensure consistent, practical and effective solutions
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports
- Issue and communicate invoices
- Book travel both domestically and internationally
- Prepare, analyzes and audit expense reports
As our ideal candidate,
- You must be currently working towards a Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- You must be able to work approximately 30 hours/week between the days/hours of Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5pm.
- You must have strong proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as being a team player ready to support your colleagues.
- You must be self-motivated and able to manage deadlines and multiple priorities.
- You must have strong attention to detail.
- You have previous work experience in an office setting (preferred)
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
JOB: General Office Work
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US 67209
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Temporary
Job Posting: 30.01.2019, 3:37:45 PM
13.02.2019, 11:59:00 PM
Website : http://www.bombardier.com
We look far ahead to see and shape the future of mobility. Our goal is to continuously find better ways to bridge distances and bring people together. Across cities, countries and the globe. This is our passion. As the world’s only manufacturer of planes and trains, we’ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.