Washington Court House, OH, United States
Administrative, Clevel, Executive, Healthcare, 100k
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Administrator/CEO.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Administrator/CEO, you will be responsible for
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Assess data points, AbaQIS scores and survey metrics in order to identify and lead the center in process improvement initiatives that improve the quality of clinical care and customer experience, enhance work flow, improve the work environment and accelerate our vision the customer experience.
* Lead as primary Change Agent from adoption by stakeholders through execution and achievement of business process outcomes and metrics.
* Serve as the lead of the cross functional council to share best practices.
Requirements for Consideration include::
* Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
Website : http://www.stormontvail.org/
The second oldest hospital in Kansas, Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center is the product of a merger between Christ's Hospital (founded in 1884) and the Jane C. Stormont Hospital and Training School for Nurses (1894). It has grown from a four-story hospital to a 586-bed acute care referral center for northeast Kansas. In the last generation, the health center has continued to serve the community while keeping pace with rapid changes in the health care field. Today, Stormont-Vail provides services not only for hospitalized patients, but for the growing number of outpatients. These services range from the county's most specialized level of infant care to a variety of older adult services. Our Medical Imaging Services include computerized tomography, diagnostic radiology, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound. The health center is serviced by an in-house pharmacy 24-hours a day and offers extensive pathology and clinical laboratory services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Stormont-Vail provides programs and seminars on health-related topics for the community. Health Connections at Stormont-Vail, (785) 354-5225, provides a link to those programs as well as offers a health information library about general health care topics.