Grants Pass, OR, United States
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in several of our clinics within this area and be able to work with many of our awesome associates!:
JOB SUMMARY: :
Responsible for maintaining a pleasant and consistent flow in the daily operations of the clinic by providing excellent customer service, communicating effectively with fellow employees, physician offices, patients and insurance companies, and efficiently handling all tasks related to claims and financial submissions. This position requires the ability to travel to assigned clinics for coverage within the Region. Supports and contributes to the mission, vision and values of the company:
QUALIFICATIONS – Required:
* Education – High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Experience – One to two years experience reception or front office experience.
* Skills – Excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to multitask, organizational detail, ability to meet deadlines, work with little to no supervision, as a member of a team, efficient time management skills, computer programs including (Word, Excel, etc.).
* Travel – Requires Travel
* Experience – Reception experience in a medical office setting is preferred.
JOB FUNCTIONS :
* Greets everyone who enters the clinic in a friendly and welcoming manner.
* Answers all incoming calls.
* Receives and distributes mail, faxes and phone messages.
* Directs callers to appropriate department as necessary, ensuring follow-up as necessary.
* Schedules new referrals received by fax or by telephone from patients, physician offices, or other sources.
* Creates new patient charts as instructed.
* Gathers and accurately enters required patient demographics during initial phone call.
* Advises new patients of the clinic location, explains the first visit including appropriate clothing, length of visit and therapist’s name.
* Schedules new evaluations and follow-up visits in accordance with physician and therapist orders.
* Verifies insurance coverage for patients under workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accident, or those scheduled with less than 24 hours notification.
* Obtains authorization for referrals as required by insurance company.
* Maintains a working understanding of insurance benefits and seeks assistance as necessary.
* Accurately answers patient’s questions regarding their insurance plan coverage and costs.
* Collects patient copayments and puts in a secure location.
* Prints a receipt for any payment received and gives to the patient.
* Balances and closes the cash journal on a daily basis.
* Reports any unbalanced accounts, missing funds, etc. to the Clinic Director immediately.
* Posts charges, balance and close charge journal for all services provided daily.
* Maintains and orderly and organized front office workspace.
* Ensures all documentation is completed accurately and on time.
* Monitors reports related to front desk functions and works with clinic and business office teams to improve results.
Website : https://www.brattlebororetreat.org
The Brattleboro Retreat is a not-for-profit, regional specialty mental health and addictions treatment center that was founded in 1834. We provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for individuals of all ages and their families. Nationally recognized as a leader in the field, the Brattleboro Retreat offers a high-quality, individualized, comprehensive continuum of care including: inpatient programs for children, adolescents and adults partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services for adults residential programs for children & adolescents outpatient treatment for people of all ages. A member of the Ivy League Hospitals network, the Brattleboro Retreat is accredited by numerous state and national organizations, including The Joint Commission. The Retreat offers among the highest ratios of clinical-staff-to-patients, the region's most extensive roster of psychiatric talent, as well as a wide range of contemporary treatment modalities.