Greenwich House, Inc
New York City, NY, United States
• Manage volunteers who assist in the center with daily activities.
• Ensure newsletters and registration forms are available at the front desk.
• Manage special-event or trip lists.
• Count and deposit lunch money at Chase bank when necessary.
• Attend necessary trainings and meetings when necessary.
• If requested take groups on occasional out of town/local trips.
• Ensure consultants and participants have equipment necessary for activities.
• Assist kitchen aid when needed.
• In the Director’s absence, fulfill the Director’s responsibilities.
• Oversee the food and nutrition program.
• Assist at 3 other Greenwich House Senior Center sites if needed.
• Perform other tasks and special projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying job title, with your salary requirement
About Greenwich House
Founded in 1902 as a settlement house to help New York’s increasing immigrant population adjust to life in a new country, today Greenwich House offers programs in social services, arts and education that provide thousands of New Yorkers with enrichment and cultural experiences.
Benefits and Culture
We are a well-established team of professionals in NYC, committed to professional growth and development. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes health insurance, life insurance, 403b and generous paid leave.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we actively cultivate a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived age, race, sex, religion, creed, color, citizenship, sexual orientation, ethnicity, familial status, liability for military service, genetic pre-disposition or carrier status, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity or expression, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other bases protected under federal, state and local laws, regulations or ordinance.
Job Type: Part-time
Greenwich House, Inc