Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare
Olive Branch, MS, United States
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in America’s heartland. We pride ourselves on being resident focused, encouraging employees to make smart, responsible decisions that are in the best interest of individual residents.
Why belong with our Americare team?:
Every employee company-wide is a valued part of the organization, dedicated to their commitment and passion of creating a person-centered home environment for each resident - truly making a difference in the lives they touch.
Each individual facility is a vibrant part of the communities they serve. While our resident benefits from industry leading care, our employees are offered competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit packages, flexible scheduling, free meals and a place they can belong.
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical and dental benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services, covered prescription drug benefits, and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources such as Employee Assistance Program and Employee Relief Fund.
Paid Time Off:
The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for any number of your life events.
We encourage you to continue your professional development. Americare will reimburse you for eligible tuition for approved courses.
Our Administrator is responsible for administration and management of nursing facility within authority of established company policies and state and federal regulations: Administers fiscal operations, such as budget planning, accounting for health care services. Directs hiring and training of personnel. Negotiates and oversees improvement of and additions to buildings and equipment. Directs and coordinates activities of medical, nursing, and administrative staffs and facility services. Develops or enforces policies and procedures for various establishment activities. May represent facility at community meetings, and promote programs through various news media. May develop or expand facility programs involving residents, staff or family members.
* Minimal of 18 years of age
* Current state administrators licensure or Adult Home Operators certification
* Meet education criteria required by state to update license. Ongoing education to update license and keep abreast of industry changes.
* Responsible for nursing service in the institution and the caliber of care given to the residents.
* Responsible for control, utilization and conservation of the physical and financial assets of the facility and for public and community relations.
* Responsible for compliance with all operating rules, laws, and regulations and for the principles and policies and institutions practices to see that these are ethical and sound.
* Organize, direct and coordinate business and nonmedical activities with medical services.
* Responsible for procurement and direction of adequate and competent personnel.
* Responsible to provide the facility with daily operations at all times by designating a competent individual.
* Represent the institution’s place in the community at large and perform other related tasks.
* Responsible to see that all ASI directives are followed.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by operations director.
* Assume 24 hour “on-call” status and be prepared to assume all responsibilities of staff in emergencies.
* Possess effective communication skills to carry out these essential job functions.
Expectations of Executive Director:
Regulatory Compliance – understands the Survey Processes Medicare and Managed Care Management – Utilization; Cost out; RUG; ADL; Customer Service Driven – The Ritz Carlton experience Health Care Reform – ACO development and Partnership Building; Data Based; C-Suite Meetings Culture Change – understands the components of Artifacts to Culture Change
· Leadership Track – 3 year experience with leadership skills. Able to set a vision and follow through the processes of setting goals and achieving them. Team Builder, motivator, Coach
· Long Term Care – experience; High # of Medicare/Rehab Management experience
· Outcomes – history of strong outcomes survey results, QA results, turnover results, etc
· Budget/Operations – control of and able to understand PPD regarding supplies, and labor
· Strategic Planning – goal setting and driving the Strategic Plan
· Articulate at communication
· Motivator – team builder, have fun
· Customer Service – strong relationships and able to establish and connect with families, professionals, etc
· Management by Walking Around – visible and available
· Advocate for Front Line Staff –
· Celebrate Success -
Americare Senior Living is a drug-free workplace
Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare
Website : http://www.emhc.org