HCA Holdings, Inc
Brandon, FL, United States
HCA has been recognized as a/World’s Most Admired Company/in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry byFortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which meansNO nights, NO weekends, or On-callwill be required.**The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team! __
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
· Responsible for various business office functions, including: billing, cash posting, chart preparation, cash posting, collections, insurance verification, medical records, patient registration, and scheduling._
· Responsible for performing registration functions of patient admissions, including reviewing all information with patient, completing appropriate forms, and copying appropriate insurance cards and photo identification._
· Performs insurance pre-certification, verification, and interviews patients prior to surgery. Verifies and obtains all patient eligibility, authorizations, benefits, and claim information with insurance companies._
· Reviews the insurance contract profiles in AdvantX and manages reimbursement process. Works with electronic billing vendor to resolve any e-billing issues, denied claims, etc.Processes all insurance claims in clearinghouse (GHN).
· Performs collections, reconciliation, and follow up activities timely on all accounts.Negotiates payment plans on self pay accounts utilizing established policies regarding Settlement Discounts.
· Schedules patient surgical procedures and maintaining the surgery schedule._
· Minimum (2) years of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office).
· Basic Life Support (BLS) may be required as determined by facility practices.
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Medical Business Office Specialist PRN
Location: Florida-Brandon-Brandon Surgery Center
Requisition ID: 07272-2678
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.