El Paso, TX, United States
Position Title: Inventory Clerk
Reports to: Receiving/Inventory Manager
Location: El Paso, TX
Responsible to coordinate cycle counts, annual inventory, and special project involvement to ensure a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
• Communicate with all associates on previous day pass down information and tasks for the day.
• Plans and coordinates daily cycle counts
• Schedule, perform and supervise cycle count program to ensure 99% inventory accuracy.
• Prepares reports of inventory balance, shortages, as required.
• Adjust inventory when needed.
• Perform warehouse transfer between Storage Locations
• Monitor available storage space or percent of warehouse utilized for inventory
• Attend and comply with all Safety and ISO training in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to Quality Policy, Quality Management System, Customer Focus and Continuous Improvement best practices.
• Perform other duties as needed and requested by the department leader.
• High School Diploma or GED certificate
• Up to 2 years’ warehouse experience in a clerical or warehouse environment
• Proficient in office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Proficient Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills and able to work with associates outside the department
• Ability to work with SAP
• Ability to work in a face pace environment.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.