Ketchikan, AK, United States
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is seeking a Administrative Assistant - Facilities for a 1.0 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 168583
Responsible for providing administrative support for one or more manager/director. Responsible for facilitating the efficient and smooth operation of the department in accordance with approved regulatory, quality and department standards. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Staff in this category also may have the title of department assistant, coordinator or associate.
1. Provides daily administrative support to Director(s) and/or manager(s). Duties may include: fielding telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors; word processing; filing; faxing; project support.
2. Facilitates workflow for accurate and successful completion of assignments/projects by computer applications that include word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentations.
3. Composes, produces, and facilitates timely distribution of various correspondences with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and professionalism.
4. Manages appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate
5. Coordinates various departmental events/activities, which may include dinners, retreats and meetings.
6. Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of departmental office systems and services as appropriate
7. As a member of the department support team, participates in team meetings, and shares responsibilities as appropriate and necessary.
8. May be required to perform front desk duties, as assigned by leader.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
*High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. *Formal business or secretarial training preferred.
*Minimum of two years of progressively responsible secretarial experience in a professional office. *Extensive software skills are required.
*Notary Public licensure preferred.
*Strong computer skills in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Schedule+ Outlook) *Excellent verbal and written communication skills *Strong organizational and analytical skills *Proficient in Internet research *Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment *Ability to work with basic office equipment
ALASKA PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
*Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time. *Ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs. or less. *Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation. *Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
About **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. Today, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. and the Ketchikan community please visit our homepage: ****
Get a feeling for the Spirit of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email ****. Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Location: Ketchikan, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Ketchikan Medical Center (301)
Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $21.70, more depending on experience
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Ketchikan || Business, Administrative & Facilities || Clerical || Full Time || FACILITIES SVCS