Bremen, IN, United States
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Medical Assistant
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Update and maintain all digital client records and assist in transitioning hard copy records to digital format
* Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history prior to each appointment
* Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments
* Work in the front office taking care of tasks such as answering phone calls and greeting patients as they enter the facility
* Assist the nurse and office manager in maintaining the medical inventory and placing orders for new materials as needed
* Associate degree in a medical field (bachelor’s degree preferred)
* High level of professionalism
* Strong customer service skills
* Inventory management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Website : http://www.trinity-health.org
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 21 states from coast to coast with 86 hospitals, 128 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs that provide nearly 2.8 million visits annually. The organization was formed in May 2013, when Trinity Health and Catholic Health East officially came together to strengthen their shared mission, increase excellence in care and advance transformative efforts with our unified voice. With annual operating revenues of about $13.6 billion and assets of about $19.3 billion, the new organization returns about $900 million to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs more than 89,000 people, including 3,300 employed physicians. Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services — ranked by number of visits — in the nation, as well as the nation’s leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs.