Fairlawn, OH, United States
Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the facility, facility compliance with Northpoint policies and State and Federal rules and regulations, and providing the highest quality of care possible.
* Education: BS in health care administration, business administration, finance, a clinical specialty or equivalent long term care experience.
* Licenses/Certification: Licensed by the state or eligible for reciprocity
* Experience: Two years experience as a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in a long term care facility or completion of an AIT program.
* Leads planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee retention and financial performance.
* Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility.
* Directs the hiring and training of personnel.
* Prepares annual budgets for approval by Regional Management.
* Directs and guides the activities of clinical, administrative and service departments.
* Implements control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
* Represents facility at community meetings and promotes programs through various news media.
* Monitors performance for achievement of goals and for improvement, and takes corrective action when necessary.
* Responsible for census development/marketing
* Ensures all employees receive orientation and ongoing training to meet the quality goals of the organization.
* Serves as the facility’s Equal Employment Opportunity Coordinator.
* Acts as chairperson of the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
* Knowledge of Long Term Care and Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
* Knowledge of cost reporting, profit and loss and budget compliance.
* Ability to work with a large staff and diverse client base.
* Ability to be flexible in work hours.
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
* Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
* Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
* Ability to organize and prioritize.
Website : http://www.cityofmenifee.com/
This website is owned and operated by 2 private citizens of Menifee. The City of Menifee is located in southwestern Riverside County approximately 30 miles southeast of the City of Riverside. The city encompasses approximately 50 square miles with an overall population of approximately 68,000 (as of 2010).